About Me

My photo
Wedding & Portrait Photographer. covering, Fife, Scotland and the rest of the world!

Wednesday 15 September 2010

I return!

I've had a busy summer - with my three young kids keeping me on my toes - so, over the next few weeks, I'll be updating my blog to let you all see what I've been doing - had some great photo assignements - the highlight for me was getting invovled with the Big Tent Festival in Falkland, Fife and sunsquently, going along to the Edinburgh Festival, to take photos of this AMAZING internationally renound group called Brazil! Brazil!  So watch this space for some eye popping pics of their amazing act! 


Here is a sneak peek: 
And you can also find me on facebook - be sure to click the 'like' button so you can see all my most recent news




0 comments: