About Me

My photo
Wedding & Portrait Photographer. covering, Fife, Scotland and the rest of the world!

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Paz & Stephen's Wedding Day

The morning:
Well, as you know from the previous post, Scotland had been hit by lots of snowy wintery weather last week - worse than normal for this time of year! So, arriving a day early gave me the chance to meet Paz, Stephen & family. They instantly made me feel at home, and welcomed me into their family, and the cottage that they had hired at Dalgarven House.



The morning of the Wedding I was introduced to a little furry character, a teddy - the first gift that Stephen had bought Paz - the teddy was dressed in her own little Wedding Dress - too cute!



We started the wedding day with breakfast in the Hotel, it was snowing when we walked in - and boy was it cold!






and then it was off for hair and make-up.... girly fun! 

0 comments: